lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Rooibos and self trust.

-I was trying to say...That sometimes it's quite complicated to know how the events are going to get developed, and if these ones will affect us in the pattern we expected. You won't know about the next film of James Bond filmed in Saturn or if the price of peanut butter is going to raise. If my dissected head will be carried as a luxury article by a monkey of the future or if the table tennis left wing-hooligans are going to burn the "Reichstag" once more. The fact is that I am feeling like a floating shit. Which kind of advice do you find out thereon?-
-In my opinion, you should stop drinking for cowardice, and maybe start drinking for becoming brave.-
-That's all? That is your salvation bloody advice?-
-I guess. Look at me... What could you expect from an ugly and old man who just dries the bar and wears the same dirty jeans everyday? Shit!-
-I thought that maybe the solution was the only one that every despaired man chooses...-
-Uh, really? And what is it?-
-Just... Just... Continue fucked up.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario